9 Vastu Shastra Tips for Doors and Windows
Nov 09, 2015 By  Fenesta
Here are 9 Vaastu Shastra Fundamentals for Doors and Windows:
1. An entrance facing the east, west or north is considered auspicious. However, it is best to avoid constructing doors or windows facing the south or south-west corners to avoid the influence of negative energy. Keep in mind that the main door of a residence must be bigger than any other door in the house (but not oversized). For luck and prosperity, the main door must be more beautiful as compared to the other doors.
2. Avoid obstructions, such as plants, statues, poles, etc. in front of the main entrance. These restrict the flow of positive energy.
3. Ensure that your doors and windows are constructed with the same material, preferably teakwood since it is considered to bring in good luck. However, avoid neem wood and metal frames for the main door, as they are believed to be unlucky.
4. Two houses facing each other should not open their main gates towards each other in the outward direction. Such doors are believed to be very inauspicious and usher negative energy.
5. All windows should ideally be of a symmetrical shape and proportionate in height. Irregularly shaped and inconsistently sized windows are a strict no-no, as they are deemed unlucky.
6. A door should not be constructed in the center of a wall; it should always be off-centered. However, make sure it is not in an extreme corner.
7. Ensure that the hinges of your doors are well oiled and open and close smoothly, without creaking. In addition, replace cracked doors as soon as possible to avoid quarrels.
8. When installing doors and windows, it is crucial to consider cross-ventilation. Optimal placement should allow for ample light and air circulation throughout the house. To achieve this, it is recommended to position doors and windows in such a way that they are opposite each other. This arrangement facilitates a smooth flow of fresh air and natural light, creating a more comfortable and well-ventilated living space. By prioritizing cross-ventilation in the placement of doors and windows, you can enhance the overall ambiance and air quality within your home.
9. A house must have an even number of windows and doors at all times, such as 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. but not 10 or multiples of 8 (count doors and windows separately).
uPVC doors and windows in our homes serve as an opening for the uninterrupted flow of positive energy from the North Pole to the South Pole in the form of magnetic waves. Therefore, observing the rules of Vaastu Shastra science is considered to bring about health, wealth, and prosperity to the inhabitants.
According to Vastu shastra, it is advisable to have the main entrance door of your home facing the north-east direction. This positioning is important because it allows the morning sunlight to enter your home, which holds great significance in Vastu shastra. Therefore, the ideal and recommended location for your entrance door is in the north-eastern corner of your home. Placing the door in this specific direction ensures that your home receives the positive energy and beneficial effects associated with the morning sun, promoting a harmonious and balanced living environment as per Vastu principles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Que: Which direction is best for main door to face?
Ans: It is advisable to have the main entrance of your house facing either the north, east, or northeast direction.
Que: What are the Vastu rules for doors and windows?
Ans: According to Vastu principles, it is recommended to have an even number of windows and doors in your house, such as 2, 4, 6, 8, etc. However, the number 10 should be avoided.
Customer Appreciations View All
Good product and awesome team.
Happy with the quality and service Team
I like the service offered by fenesta. Its one of the best upvc window making company. Thanks to fenesta raipur and Mr.prakash
It's great I have recently renovated my room with fenesta windows really mind blowing.
Happy with the team and services
Frequently Asked Questions
WHICH DIRECTION IS BEST FOR MAIN DOOR TO FACE?
It is advisable to have the main entrance of your house facing either the north, east, or northeast direction.
WHAT ARE THE VASTU RULES FOR DOORS AND WINDOWS?
According to Vastu principles, it is recommended to have an even number of windows and doors in your house, such as 2, 4, 6, 8, etc. However, the number 10 should be avoided.