Using high-quality material for manufacturing building fixtures like doors and windows is quintessential. At Fenesta, we offer an extensive range of windows and doors made with superior materials and precision engineering. You can choose from uPVC and Aluminium windows and doors that are designed to effortlessly enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home or office. These materials offer a plethora of benefits, like low to negligible maintenance requirements, durability, and more. In addition to this, they are highly energy-efficient and provide excellent sound insulation, keeping external noises at bay.
One of the most popular materials for manufacturing windows and doors, uPVC offers exceptional performance and is highly durable. The formulation of uPVC involves the use of unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) polymer. The flexibility of PVC is leveraged to make a special blend, uPVC, which is widely used for manufacturing window and door frames. As a framing material, uPVC comes with a number of benefits and unmatched quality. Other benefits of uPVC include low maintenance requirements, energy efficiency, durability, and design versatility. Available in multiple colour choices where the pigment is integrated into the profile, uPVC also does not require painting and does not flake with time. With so much to offer, uPVC doors and windows have become the preferred choice in recent times.
- uPVC does not corrode, rot or rust, is resistant to termites, and requires very little maintenance, thus making uPVC windows and doors highly durable.
- As a material, uPVC is very versatile. It is recyclable, resistant to chemicals, offers UV protection, and much more. It also offers design flexibility which allows for the manufacture of doors and windows that can suit any architectural requirement.
- uPVC is an energy-efficient material that also offers rain insulation and is resistant to salt. Doors and windows made using uPVC are well-suited for all regions of India.
- uPVC offers insulation against strong winds and is highly resistant to impact, thereby making it a suitable material for high-rise structures as well.
The manufacturing processes at Fenesta are subject to the highest quality standards to ensure our uPVC windows and doors are unmatched in terms of quality, performance, designs, and functionality.
Aluminium has excellent mechanical properties, like high strength to density ratio and lightweight nature which have helped it become quite a popular fenestration material. Aluminium is also highly versatile and sustainable and has a long life which ensures that buyers can enjoy the charm offered by Fenesta’s aluminium doors and windows for years to come. As a material, aluminium has been used in construction ever since the 1930s. With the number of benefits on offer, aluminium is one of the best choices for manufacturing windows and doors. Not only does the material ensure a long life for your building fixtures but it also delivers optimum performance throughout its lifespan.
- Aluminium is an eco-friendly and non-toxic material. What makes it even more sustainable is the fact that it has one of the highest recycling rates among the end-of-life products. Opting for aluminium doors and windows can help minimise your carbon footprint.
- Aluminium, as a material for window and door profiles, offers high energy efficiency and plays a significant role in temperature control inside a room.
- Aluminium is weatherproof, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion, rust, and UV, which makes it highly durable.
- Aluminium has low maintenance requirements and is a very flexible material that can be used to manufacture a diverse number of designs and styles for door and window profiles.
Aluminium doors and windows by Fenesta are known for their precision engineering, functionality, low maintenance, and for the wide variety of exquisite designs they are available in. With resistance to rust, corrosion, termites, and other such processes, these doors and windows also contribute to thermal and sound insulation and are a popular choice among developers as well as homeowners.
Fenesta has recently launched a fantastic range of internal doors that have been specially manufactured using a Wood Plastic Composite to offer unmatched functionality and create a style statement. The Wood Plastic Composite is a hybrid material that combines the aesthetic appeal of wood with the utility and durability of plastic to create doors that effortlessly enhance the elegance of your interiors. The composite has been developed using wood fibre and thermoplastics to make eco-friendly doors that are formulated to look as good as new for years. Unlike conventional wooden doors, internal doors by Fenesta are waterproof, decay proof and durable. Available in the Premium and Luxury ranges, with a number of finishes to choose from, internal doors by Fenesta are designed to suit any architectural requirement.
- These doors do not contract or expand even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Whether it is 50-degree Celsius in the summers or 2-degree Celsius during the winters, the doors retain their shape and do not crack or warp.
- The doors come with exquisite designs and four colour options that emulate a wooden finish. Custom manufactured, these doors can be designed to suit any architectural requirement
- The use of the wood plastic composite imparts excellent strength and stability to the doors, which do not require a lot in terms of maintenance. Cleaning the doors with a mild soap and water solution and soft cloth is enough to keep the doors looking as good as new.
- Internal doors by Fenesta are made with a high-quality hybrid polymer that ensures durability and strength. They are highly resistant to termites and are waterproof as well as decay proof.
Subject to constant use, the internal doors of a home or office play an important role - not only do they fulfil a number of functional needs but are also an integral part of the design language of the interiors. Fenesta offers the best fenestration solutions for your internal door needs with a superior range of products that offer innumerable benefits
Customer Appreciations View All
Excellent product . Very nice finish & quality of the product is excellent . also very good sales support from Mr Pratik & Mr Sanjay Dubey ??
Very Good product and superb service... Thanks to Fenesta for time before delivery and imidate installation..
Had a great experience with Fenestra,Team Work is good and service is up to mark.
Staying next to the main road used to get lot of noise and dust which was a major concern. I was looking for a product which can suffice this. Then I got to know about Fenesta thru Internet. I got in contact with Sunil the sales executive and Christaraj site engineer. Best thing about Fenesta is the colour combination it goes out very well. It cuts down the noise entirely and dust is negligible. The installation part was quite professional which was very well monitored by Christaraj and everything was perfect. They installed with a hassle free attitude. Thank you Christaraj. I am pretty happy with the Fenesta service.
Best service ......qwality is absolutely good